TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COVID-19: updated July 2021
- We work hard to make sure you have a comfortable and safe visit to our venue. Please keep our other guests and colleagues safe by safe by not visiting if you have recently come into contact with anyone symptomatic of Coronavirus in the past 14 days or are displaying symptoms yourself. Complying with the latest general government guidelines around Covid safety which can be found HERE will help us to keep everyone safe.
- We will continue to sanitise all high traffic touch points regularly for everyones safety
- On arrival, please wait to be seated
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed around the venue for your use.
- When queueing for the toilet you must give right of way to the person exiting the toilet first.
- Please do not move furniture in the venue at any time.
- In order to allow the safe dispersal of all of our guests in a responsibly distanced manner, we may ask certain sections of the venue to depart first.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please arrive at the time you’ve booked for and let us know if you’re running late for any reason. We will only hold tables for a maximum of 15 minutes, and we do not want to disappoint you by giving away your table if you have had transport issues.
- We follow the Challenge 25 age scheme. If you or any of your party are fortunate enough to appear under the age of 25 you will be asked to prove that you are at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID. You may be asked to remove face coverings for this process.
- Children are welcome until 9pm (as long as they are accompanied by a well-behaved adult). It is the adult’s responsibility to make sure the child is adhering to social distancing.
- Dogs are welcome until 9pm (as long as they are accompanied by a well-behaved adult). It is the adult’s responsibility to make sure that the dog is not adhering to social distancing.
- Please do not bring into the venue any food or drink not purchased from us.
- We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards the use or possession of drugs. Anyone found to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be ejected from the venue immediately and the authorities will be notified.
- Anyone who appears to have had too much to drink before entering the venue may be rejected on the door. Anyone who appears to be drunk inside the premises will be refused service and asked to leave the premises.
- Our team and our guests deserve to work and enjoy a safe environment without the fear of threat, abuse or discrimination. Anyone found to behaving in such a manner will be ejected from the premises immediately and barred for life.
- Please look after yourself, your friends and your valuables during your visit. We can accept no responsibility for any loss or theft that occurs in the venue. If you lose something, please email us at [email protected] If we have found it, we will keep it safe for you to collect.
- Please take care when leaving the venue late at night. Cycle thieves have been known to operate on Old St. If you require a taxi, or need to wait inside please ask a member of staff who will be happy to assist.
- You and all of your party will at all times behave in a reasonable manner and will not act in any way to put at risk our license or impact our health and safety policy or our insurance policies.
- We operate a full CCTV system and you acknowledge that you may be filmed by that system. We will not use your images other than for security checks and in the event of an incident. Please be aware that we are obliged to provide the police with images on request.
- If you book a large area and significantly fewer of your party arrive, we reserve the right to move you to a smaller table should the need arise.
- We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations of all groups of 20 or less. Without this notice, deposits will be retained.
- We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellations of all groups of 20 or more. Without this notice, deposits will be retained.
- For food or drinks pre orders, we require a minimum of 3 days notice. All pre-orders are subject to a 12.5% service charge.
- For certain bookings, we may ask for a card authentication. Save as below this is cost free. This system allows us to authenticate your card, without having to take a deposit or money from your account. We use the Collins authentication system, which will verify your card details and that you have funds available. We can authenticate a card up to 3 months in advance of your booking.
- We reserve the right to claim the amount authenticated if any of the above booking terms are broken, or if you cancel the booking with less than the times set out above.
- We may charge a hire fee or ask you to meet a minimum spend if you book one of our private or semi-private spaces.
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: lockdown, virus, government order or control, power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond our reasonable control.
- All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you or anyone in your party fails to company with any part of these Terms and Conditions in addition to all other rights, we reserve the right to remove you and the rest of your party from the venue.