Posted 6th December
Head chef required for London’s first dedicated Czech beer hub
PIVO is on the lookout for an ambitious, customer focussed beer lover of a Head Chef to help us launch this exciting new venue!
A new 100 capacity independent beer bar, bottle shop, restaurant and venue in Clerkenwell, central London launching Spring 2021 focussing on beer and food from the Czech Republic.
Established by the Czech Beer Alliance as a showcase for the best Bohemian beers from independent and family-owned breweries, it is home to 10 rotating keg lines, a portfolio of 100+ bottles and cans available to drink in or take away plus a selection of Moravian wines, and Czech craft spirits.
Our mission is to become the number one venue for those seeking the authentic taste of Bohemia!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a high level of cooking skill
- knowledge of traditional Czech and modern food styles
- previous experience running a small kitchen team
- excellent team-building skills
- acute attention to detail
- high standards of cleanliness and personal hygiene
- a proactive approach to growing food sales
- ability to cost dishes to achieve desired GP’s
- proven knowledge of all food safety practices
- confidence in recording and analysing all food allergen data
- minimum Level 2 food safety certificate
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- UK bank account
- NI number
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen which will include the management and motivation of a small team, stock control, menu development, and maintaining cleaning schedules.
Please send an up-to-date CV with cover letter FAO Dean with the heading ‘Pivo Head Chef’ to [email protected]