Posted 14 Januray
Shift Manager required for London’s first dedicated Czech beer hub
PIVO is on the lookout for an ambitious, customer focussed beer lover of a Shift Manager to help us launch this exciting new venue!
A new 100 capacity independent beer bar, bottle shop, restaurant and venue in Clerkenwell, central London launching Spring 2021 focussing on beer and food from the Czech Republic.
Established by the Czech Beer Alliance as a showcase for the best Bohemian beers from independent and family-owned breweries, it is home to 10 rotating keg lines, a portfolio of 100+ bottles and cans available to drink in or take away plus a selection of Moravian wines, and Czech craft spirits.
Our mission is to become the number one venue for those seeking the authentic taste of Bohemia!
The ideal candidate will possess;
- bags of enthusiasm for Czech beer and craft beer in general
- previous shift management or supervisor experience in a multi-faceted bar environment
- excellent team skills
- an acute attention to detail
- high standards of service
- a proactive approach to encouraging sales
- knowledge of traditional and modern beer styles
- a good understanding of health and safety responsibilities
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- UK bank account
- NI number
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the venue which will include the management and motivation of staff, as well as stock control and the developing of new ideas to grow the business.
Personal license preferable. Salary £12-15ph/48hr max
Please send an up-to-date CV with cover letter FAO Dean with the heading ‘Pivo Shift Manager’ to [email protected]