A once-in-a-decade tasting event centred on the legendary Slivovitz producer Rudolf Jelinek – This will be far more exciting than just plum brandy since we will be immersed in the world of fruity spirits such as raspberry, apricot, blueberry, and pear.
You will meet Rudulf Jelinek’s entire committed crew to talk about the world of distilling and making these brandies to perfection. In addition, your ticket will include a wonderful charcuterie and cheese plate, so you won’t go hungry on this special occasion.
What are we to taste (always 0,2L):
- Slivovice Gold
- Merunkovice (Apricot)
- Hruškovice (Pear)
- Bohemia honey
- Pálenku z planých trnek (black Thorn)
Dates and times
- Saturday 7th May 2022
- Tasting starts at 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Your £22 ticket comprises of:
- 6 different Slivovitz samples
- Charcuterie & Cheese platter
- An additional bonus Slivovitz sample (Apple Jack (3 Y old Calvados aged in burbon barrels) during our networking session with R.JELINEK producers
Tickets are non-refundable, however can be transferred to another name if needed or to another session. When you register for this experience, you agree to these terms.